[Solved] XML Results Export

Hi, i used to export my results to XML because i need to import them since that format.

The problem is that i cant see the XML option anymore, just CSV and XLS.

How can i export to XML?

Thanks

seanalee flaherty selected answer

Best answer

Hi Manuel,

I’m so sorry this is causing extra work for you! It was a necessary change for us, that helped many people. I realize that is not the case for you :(  Here is a link to a community post where we communicate this change:

https://community.surveygizmo.com/questions/question/release-notes-january-7-2015/

If you need anything from us for this transition, please let us know!
    Seanalee

Survey Princess

seanalee flaherty selected as best answer

Hi Princess.

The XML export download is not in the options as you can see in this image:

Manuel answered

Hi, Manuel!

Thank you so much for that image! I am so sorry about this! It looks like there was an update we rolled out in regards to excel, and in this update we did remove the XML option.

SurveyGizmo switched over to PHP/ Excel in order to provide faster export download times as well as keep up with excels updates. Sadly, this update did remove the option to export to XML. Not to worry though, I did find a website that will convert your CSV to XML.

I am very sorry about that miscommunication in my first reply as well as inconvenience that his has caused you.

If that website fails to work, here is a link for steps to convert the file directly in Excel: How to open an XLS file in Excel.

I hope for the best export:)

Seanalee

Survey Princess

seanalee flaherty answered
          • This is very sad. We built a system which takes that XML file to be imported in our business central software. We would need to reprogram that again.

Hi, Manuel!
          Thanks for the post! Can I have you try to refresh the report? Sometimes those options will appear for me when I refresh.

Let us know!!
          Seanalee

Survey Princess

seanalee flaherty answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
            • Views2301 times
            • Answers4 answers
            • Followers0 followers