What am I doing wrong? Only receiving last answer value from radio button grid question type via API

NA 13 Rep.

When I query the API for multiple responses or a single response (in XML or JSON format), I get all the data as expected except for radio button grid values.

For the one radio button grid question I have, I only get the value from the last question (out of 5). 

The format of the xml also does not match what’s listed here:

https://apihelp.surveygizmo.com/help/surveyresponse-per-question#radiobuttongrid

Has anyone else encountered this?

Admin - SurveyGizmo answered

@IS – Thank you for offering this tip regarding using v4 of the API as a workaround.
    @NA – We apologize for the trouble regarding the output from the v5 API call. This is indeed a bug that we are looking to address and can certainly notify you here of any updates.

Please feel free to contact our Support Team at support@sgizmo.com with any questions!

Best regards,

The SurveyGizmo Team

Admin - SurveyGizmo answered
      NA 13 Rep.

Thank you for the tip about version 4 of the api!

The response data for v4 of the api contains the information I need, but v5 does not.

This is a bit of a shame, because I have to change my parsing rules to understand the v4 data, but I’m glad the data is at least available.

Very possible there’s still some detail of the v5 api that I’m not understanding, but this seems like a bug.

NA answered
        IS 2.20K Rep.

I have had no such problems with version 4 of the api.

It would help if you could give more detail, such as the version of the api, the code you are using to retrieve the data, and/or the resultant structure returned by the api.

IS answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
          • Views1643 times
          • Answers3 answers
          • Followers1 follower