[Solved] Why can’t I test my survey?

Good Morning,

I am trying to manually test survey responses in Survey Gizmo; however, the manual test screen is blank when I try to test a new response. The survey title is the “MaxLite-Habitat for Humanity ReStore Program On-Hand Inventory Survey.”

Thank you for your help.

Melissa

404-450-7497

Restore asked

Best answer

I bet the problem is that you’re using an old theme, which sg doesn’t recommend using anymore since they created a new theme system about a year ago.

I recall having a similar problem a while back, along with other theme related problems, so I contacted sg’s support team and they sent me this which explained the old vs new theme systems and why they switched: http://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/moving-over-to-the-new-theme-builder.

I switched to the new theme system and that fixed all the problems I was having.

If that doesn’t fix the problem for you, I’d recommend contacting sg’s support team so they can help you figure this out: support@sgizmo.com

Chad Wilco answered

Okay, thank you so much for responding. It’s still not working, so I’ll contact SG support team.

Have a great new year!

Restore answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views727 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers0 followers