[Solved] Which pricing plan do I need?

If I want to embed a survey into an email with one question which pricing plan do I need? 

liviabrandao answered

Best answer

SurveyGizmo does not have a built in option for this, but they have documented this workaround:

http://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/embed-survey-in-an-email

Per the article, a Basic Plan should suffice.

Dominic Sharpe answered

Hi!

I’ve already solicited your contact for team edition pricing, since December last, and i still haven’t got an answer, i belive because of the holidays season.

We need several users to create surveys simultaneasly, for that, we need the pricing for the team edition e what it inclues, or other that you considerer best for our usage.

Can you please reply?

Best Regards,

Lívia Brandão

liviabrandao commented
        • Hi Livia,

Thank you for posting to the public SurveyGizmo Community forum. I looked through our records and see that you submitted a ticket to our Support Team on December 16th.

One of our Team Edition Representatives respondent to your ticket on Dec 16th. If you have not received this reply, please let us know and we can make sure to reach out again! If you did receive this email on Dec 16th, please feel free to reply there.

We look forward to hearing back from you!

The SurveyGizmo Team

• Hi!

Thank you for your response. No, I didn’t received that reply, but no need to follow up, ’cause i’ve already got to speak with someone.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Lívia Brandão

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views1458 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers0 followers