[Solved] ¿Where can I see the clear status of each campaign (sent, bounce, clic, response and ignored)?

I have been checking the overview and the contact reports but I am seeing that in any place there is information about the quantity of emails sent, that have being ignored, so I would like to know if the difference between the quantity of emails sent, the bounces and the clics is the quantity of suveys that are ignored?

Naomi Green298784 answered

Best answer

In the excel file, do you see a column labeled “Initial Send Status”?  

Bounce – An email message that has been returned as permanently undeliverable. Causes include invalid addresses (domain name doesn’t exist, typos, changed address, etc.).
    Sent – Initial invite was sent.
    Click – An email message with a survey link or unsubscribe link that the recipient has clicked.

If your contact has “Sent” that means they did not click into your survey link/ignored it. 

Also, another helpful column might be “Contact Status”.

Active – The respondent is currently able to receive emails, and will receive any they are eligible for.

Inactive – Respondent is no longer active within the specific campaign but has not been unsubscribed globally from any other campaigns or inside of Contact Management. 

Unsubscribed – Contact has clicked to unsubscribe link to be removed from the campaign. An unsubscribed contact will not recieve further invites from any campaigns or surveys in your account. This is true regardless of how the contact was added to a given campaig (e.g. uploaded to the campaign itelf versus imported from email lists.)

Removed – Contact has been deleted/removed from the campaign. The uploader will automatically remove duplicate contacts upon upload/add if “Allow Duplicates” is not selected. You can also manually delete contacts. 

Mary Panos Loy answered

Hi there, I’m not clear on what ‘click’ means within ‘initial send status’. What is the difference between ‘click’ and ‘sent’ please? They have both been sent an email message inviting them to participate in the survey, however I’m unsure what the difference is please? 

Naomi Green298784 answered

Hi!

Im doing a crosstab on the send status and the response status and i noticed that some sent (ignored by respondent) had a complete tag to them (respondent completed the survey). Can you clarify what’s happening here?

jegon answered

I’ve done it before but this report doesn’t indicates if the difference corresponds to the emails that are being ignored by the users

jaquelinenovelo367863 answered
            • In the excel file, do you see a column labeled “Initial Send Status”?

Bounce – An email message that has been returned as permanently undeliverable. Causes include invalid addresses (domain name doesn’t exist, typos, changed address, etc.).
              Sent – Initial invite was sent.
              Click – An email message with a survey link or unsubscribe link that the recipient has clicked.

If your contact has “Sent” that means they did not click into your survey link/ignored it.

Also, another helpful column might be “Contact Status”.

Active – The respondent is currently able to receive emails, and will receive any they are eligible for.

Inactive – Respondent is no longer active within the specific campaign but has not been unsubscribed globally from any other campaigns or inside of Contact Management.

Unsubscribed – Contact has clicked to unsubscribe link to be removed from the campaign. An unsubscribed contact will not recieve further invites from any campaigns or surveys in your account. This is true regardless of how the contact was added to a given campaig (e.g. uploaded to the campaign itelf versus imported from email lists.)

Removed – Contact has been deleted/removed from the campaign. The uploader will automatically remove duplicate contacts upon upload/add if “Allow Duplicates” is not selected. You can also manually delete contacts.

Hi jaquelinenovelo367863,

From your survey campaign page under the “Share” Tab, 

1. Click on the campaign that you are looking for.
            2. Click on “4) Delivery Statistics”
            3. Click on “Export Contacts with Send Status”.
            4. A window will pop up, “Status Log” and once it is ready you will see “Click to download your status log”.  Click to download!

I hope this helps!

Best,
            Mary

Mary Panos Loy answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
              • Views6712 times
              • Answers5 answers
              • Followers0 followers