[Solved] When trying to Export data for a new survey, system get stuck at 1%

Hi, I have just created a new survey with two parts: (1) A language selection and (2) The core survey body which consist of 3 languages. After creation of the survey I have input 2 complete responses. Upon completion I want to try exporting the data for review.. however the system first shown 3% completed, then move back to 1% and get stuck in there.

As we need to do quite a bit of analysis based on the survey results, we desperately need to have the data exported instead of the off-the-shelf reports. Please help.

The name of the language selection project is “User Feedback (2015) – Use of Technology – Brand” and the name of the survey body is “User Feedback (2015) – Use of Technology – Brand – Master”.

Your urgent feedback is needed as we were planning to start the survey today….. Many thanks!

jacostarubio answered

Best answer

Holly 2.18K Rep.

Hey Kevin!

Thanks so much for using Community! :)

This sounds very survey specific so I’m going to go ahead and start a support ticket for this issue! You’ll be hearing from us soon!

Holly White, Survey Fire Dancer

Holly answered

Well, what was it? I was exporting just fine and suddenly all my exports get stuck at 1%.

jacostarubio answered

Question stats

• Active
        • Views3217 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers0 followers