Is there a way to turn off one-at-a-time mode for a single page of a survey?

We have a survey that works well for mobile users using one-at-a-time mode, but we have one page that we want to NOT use this — we have four text box entry fields on that page which all relate to one another, and it’s much better if the respondent sees all four at once. 

Looking for a CSS blurb that can do this — so that the rest of the survey shows one page at a time and advances as soon as you click your answer, but this one page displays all 4 text boxes on one screen.

IS answered
    IS 2.20K Rep.

In your case, the Textbox List question type may do what you need.

You may or may not want to do some CSS tricks to tweak the display, but I think it it puts all of the text boxes on the same mobile page.

Ken S Alper commented
      • That’s not far off — any idea if there’s a way to put a left label and right label (like a $ in front of the box and a .00 after it, like you can with number-formatted regular text boxes?

IS 2.20K Rep.

Could you just put all of the other questions each on their own page and then turn off one-at-a-time mode?

Doing it this way would make the experience similar for desktop users, so maybe that isn’t what you want?

Ken S Alper commented
        • That’s my fallback, and what I’ve done for now. We really prefer the auto-advance, without having to separately click the “next” button after each response, though.

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views1757 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers1 follower