Translations for Image Select Question Type?

Is it possible to add translations for an image select type question? For example, if I want to have a “Yes” and a “No” button, I would like to translate both of those for the 12 languages that we support for our survey so as not to get poor results from non-English speaking respondents.

Dominic Sharpe answered

Thanks for your clarification!

It looks like there is a bit of a limitation with regard to using different images for different language versions of an image select question. There is not an option to use different images depending on different language versions.

One way that you might consider to workaround this is to have separate language versions of the image select questions and to use logic to determine when to show each question.

This SurveyGizmo help article should be a good resource for this:

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/set-up-logic-based-on-survey-language

I hope this helps!

Dominic Sharpe answered

Sorry, yes, this is what I meant. A different image depending upon what language the user is using. This is because we use an image with text attached to it and would like to translate the text for each language.

pof123 answered

Perhaps you can clarify – are you looking to be able to use different images in the question depending on which language is displayed? (An image select question would not have ‘yes’ and ‘no’ options but rather the images themselves).

The text of the question itself should be translatable.

Dominic Sharpe answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
          • Views613 times
          • Answers3 answers
          • Followers1 follower