My survey has been active since January 8. This survey is provided in English and Spanish. When I do the test survey, both languages work well. However, when I click the survey link (sent out to participants) and change the language into Spanish, I’m directed to an error page, saying that the survey is not found.
I sent this issue to the Support Heroes on 1/17/2018 (Case# 00122357). I have not received any response from them. So, I’m posting this issue here. I wonder if any of you are experiencing this issue. Thanks! -Rakkoo
I find nothing in my spam/junk folder. I have received only one automatically generated response from the Support Heroes, which I received within one minute after I submitted the request to the Support Heroes.
I used this bilingual survey last year. It worked very well then. I copied the same survey to create a new survey this year. It does not work this time.
Because my surveys include confidential data, I cannot allow support to access my account. Let me know if the support heroes cannot even check the problem without accessing my account.
Many of the participants do not understand English well, so Spanish version is critical for my survey. I want to fix this problem ASAP, because the survey has been active for almost three weeks, and will be closed in five weeks.
p.s. Email me if you want to continue this discussion via email rather than in this forum.