transfer of surveys from trial account toi paid account

Hello,

I used the free trial account to create two surveys and see how things worked.

I paid for a basic account with a second email.

In the 7 days of the free trial I spent many hours creating two surveys.

I don’t want to redo this.

Do the trial account surveys get trashed immediately at the end of the trial or is there some way to have these surveys transferred to my subscription account?

I would seem like a logical thing to be able to do. I had to confirm funding for the paid account after I did a lot of work on the trial account surveys.

Thank you,

Matt

mattking50 answered

Hi Matt,

I have flagged your posting for the attention of SurveyGizmo Support.  Members of the Community Forum can help you solve survey problems with their knowledge and experience, but SurveyGizmo Support will have to help you with this problem.  You can contact them yourself at https://community.surveygizmo.com/email-a-support-hero/

Jim W (Moderator) answered

Hi Bri,

I addressed this message to your customer support.

Someone (Josh) said they are looking into it and I provided the original email address I signed on with.

I keep getting the response that I need to fill in the transfer form. In this situation I can not do so. The trial account was used almost a month ago. I did not note the account ID at that time, so I do not have the necessary information to complete the form.

Thank you,

Matt

Community Admin commented
        • Hi Matt,

It looks like Josh followed up with you. He found your account and sent you a password reset link so you can get back into that account and get everything set up for that survey transfer form.

Bri Hillmer
          Documentation Coordinator
          SurveyGizmo Customer Experience Team

Hi Matt,

We can definitely move surveys for you! Here are the details about what we need from as well as a link to the request form:

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/moving-a-survey

I hope this helps!

Bri Hillmer
        Documentation Coordinator
        SurveyGizmo Customer Experience Team

Community Admin answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
          • Views1987 times
          • Answers3 answers
          • Followers1 follower