Surveys not visible to Stakeholder users

Hi There

I have a mix of users on Professional & Stakeholder licences.  When I assign a user a Pro licence they can see all the surveys but when I assign them a Stakeholder licence they can’t see any of the surveys.

Looking through the documentation the Stakeholder should be able to see the survey but not create a survey.

I have confirmed that the user is in the correct team, although this should not impact the result as it is the change of licence assigned to the user that is altering the survey visibility.

Any suggestions here?

Thanks

Dave

Dave Wyers292387 answered

Hi Dave,

Sorry for the trouble! We have a fix for this issue that is currently being tested. The fix should be released soon!

Bri Hillmer
    Documentation Coordinator
    SurveyGizmo Customer Experience Team

Community Admin answered

Thanks all, I can confirm that this is now resolved.

Regards

Dave

Dave Wyers292387 answered

Hi Dave,

The fix for this issue was released! Stakeholders should now be able to see surveys again!

Bri Hillmer
        Documentation Coordinator
        SurveyGizmo Customer Experience Team

Community Admin answered

Hi Dave,

This is a difficult question for your fellow SurveyGizmo users to answer.  We can’t access your account so the best we can do is offer you are educated guesses.

I have flagged your posting for the attention of SurveyGizmo who should be able to provide you with a usable solution.

Good luck!

Jim W (Moderator) answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
            • Views3445 times
            • Answers4 answers
            • Followers1 follower