SurveyGizmo Needs Your Help with Reporting!

Hello there!

I’m the User Experience Designer here at SurveyGizmo. We are planning some changes to reporting this year; we’d like to get some more details from you about what we can do better.

Update: We have finished collecting your valuable feedback! We will be sharing the results here.

Stay tuned!

Dan
Senior User Experience Designer
SurveyGizmo

Paul Suszynski answered

Dan,

I completed the survey per your request.  The biggest component that would make a huge difference in reporting would be dashboards that could be shared via URL.  When you have multiple locations, there is really no clean way to display the data.  I am a white label user, so I do not let clients log in and manage their reports.  I have been looking for a company that provides this service, and have even consider hiring a developer to do it.  I have to believe there are others who need the same capabilities. 

Mike Miller answered
      • Hi Mike,

First off, thanks for taking the time to take the survey. The responses so far have been very informative.

Second, as far as dashboards go, we are looking into the sharing options of the reports, so hopefully things will be easier to control and send out.

Are you looking for a dashboard that you can have up on a monitor at all times? Have you checked out the Wallboard feature? http://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/customize-your-dashboard#wallboards
        Perhaps that isn’t what you are talking about though.

:Dan

• Dan, I am not looking for the Wallboard feature. I am looking for dashboards so I can consolidate/filter data from multiple locations. I would like to be able to share these dashboards via a shared URL link like we have for the reports.

I would love it if exports would only include the actual questions by default and have all of the other data unchecked. I doubt many people use most of the technical data but they can always check it if they do.

Paul Suszynski answered

On the Share tab there is an option to re-run 30, 60, 90, or 120 times.  We do annual surveys that go out continuously through the year, and we report on it monthly, so I would love an option for 12.

Sheila Bloom answered

Reporting Request~  I would love something similar to the Bulk Editor for surveys but for reports.  We schedule a lot of monthly reports and I would love one place where I could see/edit a list of reports, when they’re scheduled to run, and maybe even the first or first 2 email addresses in the “send to” field, subject and from email.  Even the ability to just edit and add these columns to the Saved Reports list would be helpful.

Sheila Bloom answered

I do a lot of 360s and have to download the responses to create a report.  It would be nice to be able to generate a report based on the type of respondent (peers, subordinates, etc.) as identified in the contact upload.  A summary with all tabulated is only moderately helpful.

Liz Stewart answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
              • Views7667 times
              • Answers9 answers
              • Followers0 followers