I have a survey called University – MVF Staff and would like to see who went to which university but couldn’t see how I could create a report that way. So an individual has answered their name and a few other questions but I would just like to see which University they said they went to
There are two ways to get the results you are looking for. Option one is to create an excel export, or if you are looking for a more visual approach, a summary report is very helpful.
To create a data export.
- Navigate to the “Results” tab then select “Export”
- “New Export”, “CSV Excel” -> “Create Export”
- Give your export a title. Unselect all the checkboxes by clicking “select none”. Check the contact’s name and email (or anything else you need for your follow up survey campaign).
4. Save your report and download your export.
For more information on how to create exports:
To create a summary report:
- Navigate to the “Results” tab then select “Reports”
- Click “New Report” then “Create Report”
- Delete all items other than the University question you’re looking for by clicking the “x” to the right of the element.
- Give your report a name under Title. Then click save at the bottom of the page.
For more information on how to create summary reports: