Suppress all summary tables in a standard report – report options does not work as expected

I want to suppress all summary tables in a standard report. I.e., display just the charts. Even though the summary table option is disabled (cleared checkbox) in report options, all tables are displayed. I’d rather not have to customize each and every report element.

Is this a bug?

Is there a custom CSS code I could use?

Any suggestions?

Dominic Sharpe answered

I just tested this setting on one of my surveys and it is working on a brand new report.

Did you perform any customizations on the individual elements before hiding the summary tables in the overall settings? If so, this might be an order of operations issue.

If you customize individual report elements before you apply the global options, some of those individual elements may not be affected by global options.

These elements will be flagged with a little red “i”. If you hover over the i, you will see a message stating that “Layout settings for this element are overriding the global options”.

Rather than resetting each of the options, it may be worthwhile to create a new report and perform the global hiding of summary tables first and then customizing individual elements after that, if needed.

If you are still seeing issues with this, you might consider reaching out to SurveyGizmo Support as they will be able to access your survey and troubleshoot the report directly:

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/surveygizmo-support-hours

Hope this helps!

Dominic Sharpe answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views91 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers1 follower