Suggestions to improve the language bar

Hi. A few suggestions to improve the language selection bar:

1. Maybe it’s just me, but the description text and language choices aren’t centred when I click on the bar. 
  2. The extra line of description text *really* doesn’t need to be there. When people click to select a language they already know what they’re doing. 
  3. For that matter, you’d save a mouse click by simply having a static bar that reads “Select language:” followed by the languages offered. Right now users need an extra, unnecessary click to make the choice.

I’ve provided the image below so you know what I’m looking at: 

At the same time, it would be great to have all the standard system language available in other languages than English. You can totally steal the French that I have on my account if you want it. I don’t have everything translated, but it would only cost a few more $ to get the rest done. Like less than $200. 

Thanks!

Community Admin answered

Hi Will,

Thanks for sending along this feedback. The text of the language bar used to center under the trigger text. I’m not sure when this changed. I will send this along to the development team to fix up along with your feedback regarding the interaction and description!

Bri Hillmer
    Documentation Coordinator
    SurveyGizmo Customer Experience Team

Community Admin answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views684 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers1 follower