I’ve just caught myself changing the text N-time and got this thing: it would be more simply to create and save the template of my translations. Not export because export supposes downloading, time, work with csv(or xls) – it’s very inconveniently.
How it works (as I suppose):
- at the first, I create the survey
- click on Tools –> Text&Translation –> using default english version of translation
- change all text-fields I need
- Save it as %MY TEMPLATE%
- Use it again
I’ve downloaded two pictures:
- Showing place to choose template
- Showing place of button saving template
Thank you for your post to the Community and for your thoughtful suggestions! While there are no immediate plans for a translation templating feature, this is certainly a great idea and we will monitor any additional feedback here!
Thank you again!
The SurveyGizmo Team