Way to split A/B based on answer to previous question

Hi there,

I would like to branch survey pages, but only for respondents who select a certain option on a previous page. For example, I am asking participants to select an option that represents their child’s gender: Male, Female, or Other. If they select Male, the following pages of the survey will talk about a male child. If they select Female, the following pages talk about a Female child. (I have set this up using page logic). If respondents select Other, I would like half to read about a male child and half about a female child (i.e. A group go on to read the male pages, B group go on to read the female pages). I’m just not sure how to go about this. Any suggestions?

Dominic Sharpe answered

If you use the Percent Branch action, you can create 2 branches (each branch would show/hide your desired questions for the Other category):

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/branching-a-b-split-testing

You would put this Branching Action on a page that follows your gender question. Then, to make sure that the branching only affects the Other option, you would need to add Logic within the branching action to only run if Other is selected.

Hope this helps!

Dominic Sharpe answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views461 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers1 follower