Slider List : I want to add number of Grid Cells

Hello again,

With my basic contract, I used to have access to some layout option I’m not able anymore. 

It’s not fair, I have the same contract I should have access to the same level of options. I need to add number of grid cells for a slider list question.

Can you please tell me how can I do ?

Thanks

JC

JC.Gaudeau answered

@JC : I’m sorry to say that features sets of the Legacy Basic and the Licensed Basic Plans are not identical. I’m happy to say that in the new year we plan to add back some of the functionality from the Legacy Basic into the Licensed Basic Plan. However, I don’t believe grid cells for slider list made the list. I can’t make any promises but I will see what I can do to advocate for this functionality to be added back as well.

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Bri Hillmer
    Documentation Coordinator
    SurveyGizmo Customer Experience Team

Community Admin answered

Hello,

On december 20, you have told me that your will be reviewing some options you have removed. I really need to know what is the current situation, I can’t use your tool if I have not the possibility to have several logic options!

Have you decided to reconsider the options you have removed ?

Regards,

JC

JC.Gaudeau answered

Thank you for your return. I’m still very surprised when I discover that you have also remove the add conditions to logic rule ????? I can only have one condition to logic rule with my basic contract ?

How is it possible to remove so many options we had before for the same price ?????? Have you think about your customer satisfaction ?

I can’t do anymore my survey if I can’t add multiple conditions to my questions!!!!

I would like to have a solution for the logic rule.

I would really appreciate to have a quick return on this.

JC

JC.Gaudeau commented
          • JC: I’m happy to say that in the new year we plan to add back some of the functionality from the Legacy Basic into the Licensed Basic Plan as many customers were unsatisfied with the features available to them in this plan. I can’t make any promises but I will see what I can do to advocate for multiple logic conditions to be added back to the Licensed Basic plan!

Bri Hillmer

• Thank you for your return, I really hope you will take this into consideration. If I can’t have access to multiple logic options, I will have to change my survey tool for another one.
            JC

• Thank you for this feedback JC. We’ll be revisiting the features available in each plan in January. Hopefully you can stick with us until we re-evaluate. I’ll reach out to let you know either way!

Bri Hillmer

• You have also removed the possibility to invite other to test our survey ?
            I’m really wondering how you have decided to remove so many options we used to have before!

Login

Question stats

• Active
          • Views6936 times
          • Answers3 answers
          • Followers1 follower