[Solved] Skip Logic – Skip if X is not the answer

Hi, 

I am having trouble with my logic. I am attempting to create a feedback survey for three events (most of the attendee will be going to two or all three). 

So far the survey is set up as:

Page 1: [Checkboxes] Q1: What did you attend?

Event 1

Event 2

Event 3

Page 2: Event 1 Questions

Page 3: Event 2 Questions 

Page 4: Event 3 Questions

Page 5: End

Essentially, I want the participants to automatically skip a page if they did not check that event in the first question. I have set up the logic as:

Page 2: Skip/Disqualify Action if the Answer to Question What did you attend? #1 is not one of the following answers Event 1 then jump to Page 3

Page 3: Skip/Disqualify Action if the Answer to Question What did you attend? #1 is not one of the following answers Event 2 then jump to Page 4

Page 4: Skip/Disqualify Action if the Answer to Question What did you attend? #1 is not one of the following answers Event 3 then jump to Page 5

When I go to test the survey it does not skip any of Pages – regardless of which box I do not check. Am I doing something wrong or can the logic not work this way?

I know of another way to set up these questions – however the above creates the least amount of questions. 

Thanks for the help :)

Mary L (Moderator) selected answer

Best answer

Hi there,

Check out these screen shots for how I was about to accomplish what your ask was: 

1. On the Event 1 Page, edit at the page level versus the question level.  Note the blue arrow below for the location of that edit button

2. Head over to the Logic tab and set it up how you see below then click save.

3. Repeat for the other 2 event pages.  I hope this helps!

Mary

Mary L (Moderator) selected as best answer

Hi Mary,

It worked, thank you so much :)

Murdoch Uni answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views922 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers1 follower