Skip logic if only one option in the list

Hi all. 

I now tried several times to get along with an issue with skip logics. I have a questionnaire where I ask people about their interest in four different products (A to D) on a 7-point scale. Afterwards I ask people to choose the most interesting product out of the ones he/she perceived as interesting (5, 6 or 7 on the previous scale). I does not make sense if people do not find any of the four interesting. That skip logic perfectly works. But I also want to use a second logic that skip the choice question if only one product is perceived as interesting (a choice out of one does not make sense too). That logic does not work at all. If have four conditions in the logic linked with an “and” per group and four groups in total linked with an “or”.

interest_A: 5-7 AND

interest_B: 1-4 AND

interest_C: 1-4 AND

interest_D: 1-4 

OR

interest_A: 1-4 AND

interest_B: 5-7 AND

OR

interest_A: 1-4 AND

interest_B: 1-4 AND

interest_C: 5-7 AND

OR

interest_A: 1-4 AND

interest_B: 1-4 AND

interest_D: 5-7 

I really wonder why it does not work. I does not work with even one of the four groups. Any clue why? The questions of interest in products are randomized which I thinks has no impact.

Cheers,

Michael

Dominic Sharpe answered

Hi Michael,

Based on your explanation it seems like the logic should work so I don’t necessarily have any good advice on why it might not be working. My suggestion is to reach out to SurveyGizmo Support as they will be able to take a look at your survey and troubleshoot this directly:

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/surveygizmo-support-hours

Hope this helps

Dominic Sharpe answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views315 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers1 follower