Single respondent surveys

I have a created a survey which intended to collect consensus opinions from groups of people, where each group responds to the questions through a common spokesperson. Over time, I wish to compare all the groups against each other.

I want each group to give a score from 0 to 100 on a certain topic. Then I want that score (e.g. 64) presented in the report. Preferably, the score should be shown in a bar chart. Alternatively, with digits (64).

I don’t know how to do that.

Any advice or comments would be welcome!

Caitlin Murphy362904 answered

Have you considered the SLIDER question type – https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/slider

Jim W (Moderator) answered

As far as I know there’s no reporting element that will do this in a built-in report, but it’s definitely possible with a custom report! I have 6+ years experience with SurveyGizmo and am available immediately for consulting. I’ve built dozens of custom reports that sound pretty similar to what you’re looking for, and I’d love to help. Let me know if you’d like to connect!

eysteinkallhovde commented

Yes, I have tried the slider. If I select, say 64, then the diagramme shows that 100% of responses say 64. Instead, I want the diagramme to show 64, only – preferably in a bar chart. Alternatively just 64, as a number.

How can that be done?

eysteinkallhovde answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
          • Views1901 times
          • Answers3 answers
          • Followers1 follower