[Solved] Single picture select: automatically proceed to next question after selected

For a couple of brief questions, I want to make respondents to pick 1 picture out of 5. After clicking the picture, the next question should appear automatically – it should not be necessary to click “next” to proceed.

The respondents shall click the picture itself, not a radio button below the picture.

strasser90 answered

Best answer

The answer to the first part of your question is the IMAGE SELECTION type question. See the SurveyGizmo documentation for details –http://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/image-choice-single

For the second question, you need to add a logic condition to the next question -“Only show this the question…” when Question #1 IS ANSWERED.

Jim Wetherill selected as best answer

@Jim: this is not an answer to my question. Even with question type “select a single picture” respondents have to click “next” button – even if the style is “one at a time”. 

I found a helpful answer: select radio button question together with “one at a time” (Style tab, layout, desktop). Then insert picture urls in the option fields. This ist described here:

strasser90 answered

Question stats

• Active
        • Views3498 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers1 follower