[Solved] setting up page logic

I have 3 yes/no screening questions in turn which as soon as one in answered yes then jumps to a set of secondary yes/no questions on a second page.

In the second page of yes/no questions which are exlusion criteria the next question is only shown if the previous question was answered no.

As a result at end of build I wish to have an eligible page (which is terminal and labels subject as complete) followed by an ineligible page (which is terminal and labels subject as disqualified).

With the above set up the eligible page has been given page logic to only display if the very last question in the second question page is answered no (this is only displayed and therefore only answered if one of the initial 3 questions says yes and all the second questions are answered no). The ineligible page should therefore need no page logic as the eligible page is a terminal page and so does not pass on to ineligible page.

However despite this set up when I choose no for all the first 3 screening questions ,the eligible page is still displayed. This also happens if 1 of 3 says yes and one of teh second page questions says yes.

In other words the page logic is not working for eligible page. Any ideas?

Thanks

Tony

Tony Goldstone132579 asked

Best answer

Hi Tony!  We have a short document that goes over how to use page logic in preview mode:  http://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/what-happened-to-my-page-logic

Take a peek and let us know how else we can help.  Thanks and have a great day!

Cheers!

Tawnee

Tawnee - SurveyGizmo answered

In an interesting break from the normal routine of making sense, SurveyGizmo has decided to disable page logic in “Preview” mode, as a default setting. Even knowing this, I still sometimes forget and wonder why my logic isn’t working. Is this the cause for you?

To re-enable page logic, open Preview and click the “Settings” button in the top right, then uncheck the offending setting.

Alexander Raymond answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views3676 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers0 followers