- I need to adjust the text in the following example.
- It is currently set to the default as right justified.
- How to do get it to be left justified?
- Do I need to use CSS if so does anyone know the code I would need to use?
- Appreciate any assistance you guys could give me.
Question – is your example a semantic differential type question? If so, why did you choose this question type instead of a radio-button grid (https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/radio-buttons-grid) or a custom group (https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/custom-group)?
Hi Jim / Dominic
Yes you are right I have looked at the Radio Grid buttons and have achieved what I was looking for.
I guess when I first started out I thought that Semantic Differential was the way to go.
Really appreciate your quick response.
To piggy-back on what Jim said, the Semantic Differential is not necessarily designed to collect the type of data that you are asking:
Like Jim, I would recommend a Radio Button Grid.