Segmented report miscalculating multi-select percentages

I am trying to create a Standard report with 3 different advanced logic segments.

The multiple-select question data seems to be calculating percentages based on the number of responses per segment instead of the number of individuals per segment.

I also see that my Total percent for each segment is showing as 0%.

My Standard report without the segments calculates the percentages properly.

What else do I need to check to get segmented report to show the data correctly?

Cheryl Heddlesten answered
    Lola Gill 6.93K Rep.

There are a couple of options for displaying the segment percentages. The default is what you have described where percentages are based on the number of responses per segment instead of the number of individuals per segment.

You have the option to ‘pivot’ your segments so that the percentages are a breakdown of the answer option.

Here is SurveyGizmo’s documentation on this:

understanding segment counts and percentages

pivoting segmented charts

Hopefully this helps clarify!

If this is still misbehaving for you, you may need to reach out to SG Support as they’ll be able to take a look at your specific report and troubleshoot further:

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/surveygizmo-support-hours

Cheers!

Lola Gill answered

I appreciate your quick response, but the pivot option does not provide the information the way I need to see it. There must be something else set incorrectly. I’ll reach out to the team. Thanks again.

Cheryl Heddlesten answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views1777 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers1 follower