How to get segment definitions based on question answers to be saved (in a report)

I am trying to define 3 segments in a report based on one question in my survey.  I need segments defined by the number of employees (100 – 500, 501-1,000, 1,001 – 5,000).  I’ve defined them, but the logic does not “stick.”  I noticed that my 501 – 1,000 segment had too many responses.  The definition  – which I had defined as >500 and <=1000, still had the >500, but the <=1000 was gone.  Same with the segment I defined as >1000 and <=5000.  The >1000 was still there, but the <=5000 was not.  How do I get these segment definitions to be saved?

Dominic Sharpe answered

It sounds like you are setting this up in a correct way – do you have any other segments (or have in the past) that used the <= operator? Perhaps there is a bug with this at the moment?

What type of question is used to collect this information – is it an open-ended question like a textbox or perhaps something different like a dropdown menu?

It’s a bit difficult to say what exactly is happening without having access to your survey.

You might consider reaching out to SurveyGizmo’s Support Team for troubleshooting:

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/surveygizmo-support-hours

Dominic Sharpe answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views108 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers1 follower