Save and continue link takes you to static page

Hi,

I’ve been testing the save and continue functionality of a survey, put in my email address, located the email in my spam folder, but when I click the link, it takes me back to the literal page that I was on i.e. page 2, with just the questions to be completed, but no save buttons, or buttons of any kind.  Is this right?  And then how do I get my respondents to be able to complete page 3, 4,….7 etc etc?

Thanks

Sarah

Jim W (Moderator) answered

Hi Sarah,

I am glad to hear that everything is fine now.  I am not sure what would cause this to happen.  There is a chance that another SurveyGizmo user here on the Community Forum may have experienced a similar problem and can help you, but SurveyGizmo Support should be able to give you an authoritative answer.

Hi,

I’ve attached a screenshot to show what is coming back.  I’ve resent myself the link and it seems fine, but wondered what would cause this response?

Thanks, Sarah

webquery90 answered

Hi Sarah,

The SAVE AND CONTINUE function is supposed to bring you back to the page from which it was triggered.

Can you please clarify – are you saying that when you link back to your survey, there are no navigation buttons (NEXT, BACK) at the bottom of the page?

Login

Question stats

• Active
          • Views333 times
          • Answers3 answers
          • Followers1 follower