Save and Continue emails not arriving

I’m getting complaints from users that they aren’t receiving an email when they choose save and continue on a survey.  I have tested it myself and I also did not receive an email, I checked my spam filter but it wasn’t there either.  Any thoughts on what might be causing this?

felipessfonseca answered

Hey Christie! Are all of your links going to the same domain, like an internal survey for a company? If so, they’ll probably need to whitelist our IPs.  Let me know if that’s the case, and I can send those over to you via email!

Otherwise, can you tell me the name of your survey so I can test it out myself?

Thanks! –Caitlin

nickbalser commented

Hi guys,

I am having the same problem with my survey. Although the save and continue function is displayed, users are not receiving the e-mail. I also checked the reports and the ‘URL variable: snc’, which should indicate whether the user saved his/her e-mail, happened to be empty.

In another survey I have with the same account it works properly.

Dominic Sharpe commented
        • Are you using an Email Campaign or the Save & Continue setting under Advanced > Response Settings? Have you tested the save & continue to try to send yourself the email? Have you checked the spam folder to see if emails might be going there?

Hopefully this helps in troubleshooting!

Question stats

• Active
        • Views3168 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers0 followers