Return to Survey (Email Campaign

I want respondents to return to the survey and complete at a later time. The tips say that the email campaign option will allow that to happen, but when I test the link and try to return, it does not save the data and requires me to start from the beginning. How do I get it to save for later completion?

Dyron Jolly247193 answered

Thanks Dominic. I will do it this way and let you know how it turned out for me.

Dyron Jolly247193 answered

The default settings of an Email Campaign will allow respondents to return to the survey and complete it at a later time.

What you are seeing is probably related to using the test send. When you do a test send in an email campaign, the link generated cannot mimic the exact save and continue functionality of the live send (the test send does not go to a real contact).

The best way to really test things out is to copy the campaign and add yourself as a real contact. When you send the copied campaign to yourself, you will be able to see the actual save & continue functionality the same way that you respondents would.

Hope this helps!

Dominic Sharpe answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views132 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers1 follower