[Solved] retain answers to completed questions

Hello,

We are looking for a way to retain answers a respondent has provided to questions that are complete and will be hidden when the respondent returns to the first page of the survey through an edit link. The survey is 2 weeks long; each day the respondent will choose which questions to answer (not predictable). When the selected questions are answered for the day the respondent is sent to a terminal page containing a “send e-mail” action with an edit link. Upon return – to the first page of the survey – the previously completed questions are hidden and the respondent chooses a different set of questions to answer. We are using show/hide logic for the questions (depending on what the respondent selects). Is there a way to bypass an answered question so that the answer remains recorded at the end of the 2 weeks?

Thank you for your help.

Robert Knight asked

Best answer

I suggest taking a look at this article (it may be exactly what you are looking for):

http://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/hide-after-answering

I’m not sure exactly how this would work with your specific workflow but may be something you want to take a look at.

Hope this points you in the right direction.

Dominic Sharpe answered

Thank you Dominic. Although the questions are not radio button format I found the fix after following your link. Question >Edit > Logic >

Save this question’s data if hidden after initially shown Thank you!

Robert Knight answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views1264 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers0 followers