Is there a way to restrict my survey and results to only me? or 1 or 2 other people?

Is there an easy way to control other people from seeing my survey and the results? 

People can be restricted to see only a limited number of surveys…   but can it be the other way around where you can specific only who can see a survey?

For example — if I create a survey and I belong to the IT Team, then everyone else in the IT Team can see the survey (assuming in the Team Ownership = IT Team).     but if I want the survey and results to be seen only by me and my manager — how would I do that?    If the IT team has 100 people, I would have to manage restricting 100times — very tedious

Dominic Sharpe answered

In my experience, the best (and quickest) way to approach this would be to create a new team that only you and your manager belong to. You could then put the survey on that team and only the two of you would see it:

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/teams#adding-teams

You can always change the Team that a survey is assigned to under the survey’s Advanced > General settings.

Hope this helps!

Dominic Sharpe answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views663 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers1 follower