[Solved] Responses are not being shown

I have a survey that was collecting data properly but today when I finished it and was going to capture the final answer the data is not there.

Can you help me?

Lola Gill answered

Best answer

Hi there!

Thanks for contacting us via our Community. :) For your responses, I would ensure that there were not accidentally deleted. If that is case, the great news they can be restored. If you still find that you cannot see your responses please let us know!  We would be more than happy to trouble shoot this issue with via chat, or you can email us at support@sgizmo.com.

As always, we are happy to be of service.  Have a rocking’ day!

Tawnee

Tawnee - SurveyGizmo answered
      Lola Gill 6.78K Rep.

It’s a bit difficult to say without access to the survey and the specific configurations for your survey – how are you being notified of a response? Is it via an email action? If so, what page is the email action on?

Are any questions on you survey required? If questions are not required, respondents can progress through pages without answering questions.

These are some of the things that I can suggest that you look into!

Hope this helps!

Lola Gill answered

I am notified that I have responses, but I cannot see the data in the survey, although the response is marked as partial. This is one of my 2 surveys (the other is ok, which is copied from the problematic one). I tried to run a test, and I CAN see the answers on that!

What should i check?  Please help!

Thank you in advance!

mnicolaoucy answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
          • Views643 times
          • Answers3 answers
          • Followers0 followers