[Solved] Response Review Action only for some Questions?

Hi there,

i have a question concerning the review action: can i limit the displayed answers? Meaning, i want repondents to review their answers to three selected qustions.

the reg. survey: 2410194

Thank you very much in advance!

Best
Sven

Care.com Europe GmbH asked

Best answer

Hey Sven,

I am sure to us it may not seem like a big deal to add functionality where you can customize the review section but I am sure on the backend it is a larger deal. I have worked with the team at SG and they are great with small turn arounds for certain programming.

Depending on how you are using it, you can use Custom Scripting to grab the hidden value and then set the value of the radio button.

GetValue – use this to grab the hidden value

SetValue – use this to set the radio button

It will take some testing to make sure that your reporting values all match up correctly.

Jacob Hayslett answered

Hi Sven,

I know exactly what you are looking for and unfortunately the only way I have been able to get around this is to create a new question that pulls the previous answer as the “Default Answer”.

This is a way you can customize a review section without using the built in review action.

Then you can just pull the answers from the second page to guarantee you are getting the reviewed answers every time.

Jacob Hayslett answered

Hey Jacob,

thanks again. i set a Custom Script Action as described in your answer but it displays the action like you can see in the attached pic. can i get rid of the ‘Array’ text and the numbers somehow?

thanks
        Sven

Care.com Europe GmbH answered

Sorry Jacob, me again.

i found out that using the “hidden value” function actually brings me close to what i want. how can i display the checkboxes as checked now?

Thanks
          Sven

Hey Jacob,

i want to have the answers of three previous questions displayed on the same page. the default answer option using the “insert merge code” function unfortunately pastes in the answers of the first question into the other fields. as you can see …

is there any chance i can make happen what i want? thanks again for your efforts.

Cheers
            Sven

Thanks a lot Jacob,

i will try this. But why isn’t there a feature that makes it possible to choose, which answers of the previous survey you want to be reviewed by the survey taker? i can’t imagine this to be a huge technical challenge. Or is it part of the pro subscription?

Cheers
              Sven

Login

Question stats

• Active
                • Views2551 times
                • Answers6 answers
                • Followers0 followers