Respondents not seeing all the questions they should

Having tested my survey (and checked dummy results) I sent out an e-mail with a live link so people could complete the questionnaire. Half of people have not seen the questions they should have done (they get kicked out of the questionnaire with no thank you). I have tested the link using the exact same answers as those people who did not see some questions and I see every question (the questions I am meant to see at least). I have tried it in the live link as well with no problems. I sat behind someone who said they had a problem and when I watched they had no problem. Is there some issue where there are problems if multiple people are in the link at the same time? People have had problems at the end of separate pages of the questionnaire but it is not consistent where they are thrown out of the survey..

Vijay Jassal answered

Are folks taking the survey in restrictive environments (high network security settings, for example)? Do they have Javascript disabled on their browsers? (that would cause some pretty big issues with surveys). Have the issues been related to specific browser types/version?

I’m just throwing out some ideas that I have seen contribute to issues in the past.

Dominic Sharpe answered

Many thanks for your answer Dominic. It could potentially something to do with that most people work on citrix. I will try and understand whether this might be an issue but other people have done surveygizmo surveys in the past without a problem.

Everybody that it went wrong with were using the same browser (: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko) but then many people who completed it were using the same browser as those who failed. I got someone who initially had problems with the survey (before eventually working) and they said Java script was enabled on their browser.

Vijay Jassal answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views378 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers1 follower