How to remove the home button in offline mode

I am trying to figure out if there was a way to remove the Home button in offline mode. Plus if I did remove it, the situation is that i need to use the survey offline where it is getting passed around on a tablet during/after a class.

While I know how to remove the “View Responses” button at the end of the survey, I can’t seem to get the top bar with the title and the “Home” button to hide from view. I am curious that if I do get this to happen, how will the admin get into the backend once all people have taken the survey?

Andrew Callaghan382328 answered

Use the following code:

.ui-header, .ui-footer {display: none !important;}

#sg_OfflineHomeButton {display:none;}

The way someone gets back to the Upload responses page is to hit the refresh button on the browser which will return to main offline screen.

Andrew Callaghan382328 answered
      Lola Gill 6.97K Rep.

While there may be CSS code that would remove the “View Responses” button/or the header altogether, the main problem (like you mentioned) would be getting back to the home screen for the purpose of uploading the responses.

I don’t think there is a way to both remove the home button and provide access to the home screen. The Offline Mode really does seem to require this as part of its built in functionality.

I hope this helps clarify!

Lola Gill answered

Question stats

• Active
        • Views2830 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers1 follower