How to remove data from a survey after the survey has closed

hi. I hope somebody is able to help me with my question.

A couple weeks ago, I set up a survey to gather feedback from participants who attended a course.The respondents have replied and the survey has closed.

I am now told that one of the facilitators of the was really more of an observer and therefore should not have been rated. How do I remove the ratings on the observer from the original survey?

The concern is that the data might be downloaded at a later stage by someone who does not know the background and the data could be misinterpreted/used in the wrong context.

Jim W (Moderator) answered

If the unwanted responses are to a single question, then you can just delete that question and the data will be removed.  You can review the SurveyGizmo documentation for details – http://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/delete-or-disable#when-should-i-delete-remove-a-question-versus-disable-it-

If the unwanted response is an answer option within a question, I am not sure how to advise you.   I would assume that you could just delete that option but we have never done this and the documentation does not seem to address this. Perhaps another community member could respond.  Or you could setup a dummy survey, populate it with test responses, and conduct an experiment.

Jim W (Moderator) answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views541 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers1 follower