We hope you had a great Labor Day Weekend! Here is a list of the items released since last Friday.
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORTS] Reports are showing up as “add new questions” even if you dont have any new questions when custom tables are in your survey
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Unchecking Total Responses stat will hide the rest of the stats if there are 5 or less selected + word export not pulling correct info
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT + TEST GENERATOR/NEW DATA] If a user is a trialer and enters the report before collecting responses or receiving test data, the report apepars to still be blank
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] In Number question, answers with $ or , not parsed correctly
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Cant download exports to standard reports
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] PDF Download Caching Problem – If you added a logo right after downloading the PDF, and then downloaded it right after adding the logo, you would not see the logo, this is now fixed!
- ENHANCEMENT – [STANDARD REPORT] Make standard reports new text items translatable in Text & Translations
- FIX – [USERS] Disabled users whose sessions were still active, allowed them to continue using the app
- FIX – [CROSSTAB] Adding all questions on page doesn’t add grid questions correctly
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Hide “partial” and “disqualified” are zero, don’t show them in response counts element
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Other Write In no longer Expanding when segmented
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Some webfonts are not working with standard reports, theyre being reverted to Lato
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Comments on a piped/repeated question empty element
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Regex Filters in Standard Reports do not seem to be working
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORTS]: Changed fonts are not saving
- ENHANCEMENT – [STANDARD REPORT] Segmentation/Pipe-Repeated chart pivoting – Check out this tutorial to learn more about this new feature! https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/segmentation#pivoting-segmented-charts
Please let our Support Heroes know if you are running into issues with any of these features, or if you have any questions!
I just created a new Standard report, added a logo and then downloaded a pdf. The logo did not display. I had to reload the page, and wait about 10 minutes, then the logo appeared. So, it appears there is still a delay. It’s not a big deal, but it would be helpful for users to be aware that the logo will not immediately display when added to standard reports.