We had some great items released yesterday, check out the list below!
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORTS] N/A with numeric reporting value counted towards average, should not be
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORTS]: OTHER WRITE IN APPENDIX ALSO SHOWS NORMAL OPTION TITLES
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORTS][BULK EDIT][SEGMENT] When a report element is set to pie chart through Bulk Edit and then the report is segmented, the pie charted element does not display as a bar chart like it should
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Filter/Segments for Email Invite fields with contains operator is not working for capital letters but is for lower case
- FIX – [EMAIL CAMPAIGNS] Quotes being escaped in the email message subject line when added through the API v5
- FIX – [SHARE] Closed Message no longer supports HTML – Note: We added basic support for HTML in the closed message!
Please let our Support Heroes know if you have any remaining issues with the above features, or if you have any questions!