This is our first release in a few days, thank you for your patience, we had some internal issues that we needed to patch up before we could successfully release new things. 🙂
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Filtering using > >= < <= does not work on open text or non-open text (ex: NPS) questions – We will no longer allow greater than, etc on any radio button, checkbox, and non-open text answers. This means NPS will not work anymore with those operators, you wont be able to select them. For NPS, all you need to do is use “Is one of the following” and then select the options above the number you want!
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] After updating an advanced filter, the report is not updating dynamically until you refresh.
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORTS][ADV FILTERING] IsAnswered not working with standard reports.
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORTS] – Continuous Sum with piping repeat display the same data as the first piped option’s data for every option.
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORTS][FILTERS][PIPING] Question and Page Piped answer options are currently not working in reports when filtered and segmented.
Please let our amazing Support Heroes know if you are still running into any issues with the above features or if you have any questions!