This article covers our Releases from Monday and Tuesday, some great things here!
- FIX – We fixed up an issue where certain accounts could not get logged in, an error would be shown instead
- FIX – If you create a survey from a template, we are currently creating a blank survey instead of the applicable template
- FIX – The service requests at the bottom of the Dashboard seem to pull the oldest requests, we made it show your current requests!
- FIX – The Account Settings dropdown is hidden by the search bar on the new dashboard if you extend the options on the dropdown
- ENHANCEMENT – LMS Integration – check out this document for details – http://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/lmslrs-integration
- FIX – If you put a survey into the “Archive” folder, that folder disappears until you refresh or reload the screen
- ENHANCEMENT – Add ability to view email stats in standard report
- FIX – SalesForce Pull Actions no longer working
- FIX – Slider list pushed uncomfortably to the left on mobile
- FIX – Relative date filtering in Standard Reports
Please let us know if you are still having issues with any of the above fixes or new enhancements!