We had a few great fixes yesterday, plus we released an all new super exciting question type!
- FIX – Copying/converting custom table to custom group will collect data fine but when exporting no data will show
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] If you have multiple elements of the same question on a standard report, the PDF representation is blank for the 2nd,3rd,4th elements
- FIX – HTML in Page Descriptions or Page Titles makes the Offline share link give a fatal error (whitescreen for customer)
- FIX – Open Text Question with backslashes in answer causes Salesforce push to fail
- FIX – In EU accounts, the Language Bar is giving an Oh Bother error when accessed through an Email Campaign link.
- ENHANCEMENT – Card Sort Questions! Finally, overwhelming demand for this question type caused us to make this happen. Here are some details and tutorials about this new question type below!
Basic plan levels and up will gain access to the Closed/Quick Card sort questions. For Pro plan levels and up, they will gain the two card sort questions AND the Open Card Sort question.
Please let our Support Team know if you are still running into issues with the above features, or if you have any questions about the new Card Sort Questions!
-SG Engineers 🙂