We had a few fixes/enhancements released yesterday. It’s a short list but a good one! 🙂
- ENHANCEMENT – Group questions, Contact form, SF Leads need a better intro/description – We now label Contact Group, Custom Group, and Salesforce Lead Forms as “Group Description” instead of “what question do you want to ask?” We also changed the “Hide Question title” feature under layout to “Hide Question Description” – http://screencast.com/t/HHExnibg8iBj
- FIX – Better align Salesforce lead record id in Salesforce lead form
- ENHANCEMENT – We will now check your uploaded contact lists for valid email addresses and only valid email address will be able to be uploaded into SurveyGizmo Email Campaigns, check out the below tutorial for details about this change. – https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/adding-contacts-to-email-campaigns-and-email-lists
- FIX – Error showing if customers don’t have Salesforce set up in the builder
- ENHANCEMENT – [STANDARD REPORTS] If you have enough open text responses for them to be paginated, the PDF download of the report only includes one page – We now show all open text responses when you choose to include them in your PDF download!
Please let our Support Heroes know if you have any questions or are running into any issues with the above features. 🙂