We had a few items released yesterday, check out the short list below!
- ENHANCEMENT – [STANDARD REPORT] Bring back the ability for Custom Tables and regular tables to group by Column or Row.
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORTS] Custom table, next element after that will fail to render the header (containing the headline and the edit buttons
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] No matter what your Default Language is, “English” always shows up as the language in your Report Language, so any changes to segments, etc causes it to switch to english
- FIX – [COMPARISON REPORT] When you delete English out of Text and Translations, and the English translation was blank before you delete it, the “What Question do you want to group by” field is completely blank and doesn’t show you any question titles
- FIX – [CROSSTAB] Other/Write-in options are only counted in crosstab if you don’t actually write anything
Please let our Support Heroes know if you are still running into issues with the above features, or if you have any questions!