We have quite a good list of released items for you today, please read what we fixed up below! It’s a long list, please don’t get bored while reading, it’s exciting stuff!!!
- FIX – [BILLING] Separate payments are sometimes being combined on a single customers’ invoice
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] If you have a filter and are not showing options with no data, dropdown menu grids report incorrectly
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] When filtering off of a URL variable, “is answered” is not returning any results
- FIX – [LIBRARIES] Access Denied Error when deleting files from any file library
- ENHANCEMENT – [DASHBOARD/HOME PAGE] We have released some visual changes to the SurveyGizmo Home Page (Dashboard), check out this tutorial to see the changes! – https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/customize-your-dashboard
- FIX – [DASHBOARD] Dashboard customized Columns “disappearing” when customers log back in, like the Status column
- FIX – [DASHBOARD]The Dashboard sometimes will show 0 responses for surveys that have responses.
- FIX – [DASHBOARD] Recent Folder includes first 5 surveys by whatever you sort your dashboard by
- ENHANCEMENT – [DASHBOARD] Provide a way for customers to minimize/maximize the areas above and below the survey list.
- FIX – [DASHBOARD] Response Maps on the dashboard don’t load data points, just shows you an empty map.
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Special characters break word download to word in special circumstances
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] If you have UTF-8 encoded non ASCII characters in a question title, we are showing garbled text and it is duplicated every time you save
- ENHANCEMENT – [DASHBOARD] When you have a lot of folders, we should probably extend the list of surveys, because you get a lot of empty white space now, probably should also be able to select how many surveys are in your views.
Please let our Support Heroes know if you have any questions or if you are still running into issues with any of the above features!