We had a busy day yesterday, and had quite a list of released items to check out below!
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT][CROSSTAB] If you crosstab a question against itself, the percentages are wrong
- FIX – [WORD CLOUDS] If you add an essay question to a report when the global wordcloud option is checked off, the cloud shows and then the global option now works in reverse (hiding vs showing).
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] If you have a Dropdown Menu Grid that has one of the Rows/Column piped from a previous question that is also piped, Standard Reports don’t present the data, but Summary Reports do
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Date filter in Standard Reports does not work with Operators “Date after or equal to” or “Date before or equal to”, the Report shows 0 responses
- FIX – [SHARE] [LINK SETTINGS] Closed/Quota Reached Message in Advanced Link Settings is breaking hyperlinks
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Word download corrupt
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] If you ungroup a custom table, download to pdf xls ppt and word does not work
- ENHANCEMENT – [PARITY][STANDARD REPORT] Bring Back “Only send scheduled report if there is new data”
- ENHANCEMENT – [STANDARD REPORTS][PARITY] Add quiz score to reports by default
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORTS] if your screen is short, the very first “Insert” dropdown gets cut off and you can’t see the items at the top of the list
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] For grids within Standard reports, the row totals are displayed as “0” upon disabling the option to show “N/A Options” – Note: The individual report elements are cached so if you attempt to refresh the report immediately, it may still show 0. The easiest way to knock out the cache is to set up a filter and then remove the filter real quick to knock out the cached view. Another alternative is a new report if the user is unable to wait 5 minutes for the fix to full clear in and the cached view is removed.
Please let our Support Heroes know if you are still running into issues with the above features or if you have any questions!