We had a few great fixes enhancements released yesterday, check ’em out in the list below. There is one you won’t want to miss…
- FIX – [Salesforce Integration] If on first or last page and only one option (push or pull) shows, we should be auto filling that radio button to whatever is available.
- FIX – [API] Filtering on URL variables in REST API results in error
- FIX – [Standard Report] Indexing Progress Bar goes away when any changes are made to the Standard Report until a hard refresh
- ENHANCEMENT – [Standard Report] Added Word + PowerPoint exports! Check out the documentation for these new features – https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/summary-report-exports
- FIX – Individual Responses Panel is not showing data for certain question types – This affected the following question types: Slider List, Continuous Sum, Textbox List, Cascading Dropdown, and the Login/Password action.
Please let our awesome Support Heroes know if you are still running into issues or have any questions!