We had a few awesome fixes released yesterday, it’s a pretty long list, check ’em out below!
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Comments are not displaying properly with Slider questions
- FIX – [BILLING] HTTP Error 500! – Customers are reporting that when they click ‘submit payment’ their browser is refreshing to display the screenshot below. Payment typically goes through fine when this happens but customers are unaware of whether payment was successful or not
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT][BULK EDITOR] Quotes truncate question title in bulk editor
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORTS] Custom element titles are not rendering (though they are saving)
- FIX – [QUESTION SETTINGS] Aliases via question answer options (e.g. row headers) aren’t deleted upon clearing the “Alias” field
- FIX – [BUILDER] Hidden value actions show non-functional fields for alias and SPSS varname
- FIX – [SURVEY TAKING] URL Vars added to share links via share tab are not being recorded in hidden values or trigger logic on the first page of survey
- FIX – [SURVEY TAKING] File upload file type .hwp was allowed before security upgrades, but now gives an error
Please let our Support Heroes know if you are still running into issues with any of the above features, or if you have any questions!