We had quite a few great fixes/enhancements released yesterday, here are the details below!
- FIX – Response Maps on Dashboard and Standard Reports were showing an error due to an issue with the software we use to generate the maps, we fixed this up, and your maps should now be displaying data.
- FIX – [DASHBOARD] Newly created surveys with titles in Russian/Chinese are showing garbled text instead of the language text on the Dashboard and in app for survey title – Note: This was not a retroactive fix, so you will need to re-save the title of your survey to correct this.
- ENHANCEMENT – [STANDARD REPORT] You can now add your quiz scores to Standard Reports and segment and filter off of them!
- ENHANCEMENT – [STANDARD REPORTS] Exclude N/A from statistics calculations completely
- ENHANCEMENT – [STANDARD REPORT] [STATISTICS] Customers would like to see ‘total respondents’ as stat even when segments are applied to a question
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORTS + Continuous Sum (Currency or Percent) + Display Override + Statistic Table] When a user sets their Continuous sum question to work with currency, go to a individual reporting element and turn on the statistics table, the numbers pulled up are 0
- FIX – [EMAIL CAMPAIGNS] When uploading a contact list into email campaigns that has ALL invalid contacts, we are not showing you any notification of why your list doesn’t upload in app and there is no import log available
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORTS] global settings to show word cloud filter and chart do not save and have funny results when toggling
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] [SHARE] “From Email” field in share modal, for Standard reports, overrides “From Name” field when you close the report and go back into it
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] HTML tags being stripped from Text Elements in Standard Report
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] < and & or Ø in answer option breaks download to word
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORTS] Email Campaign Statistics are not currently showing up in app version of standard reports
Please let our Support Heroes know if you have any questions or are still having issues with the above features!