Good Morning and Happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FEATURE] – MailChimp Integration!
- Create or update contacts in MailChimp from SurveyGizmo survey submissions
- Pull contact information (MailChimp subscriber details) into questions/fields
- Learn more in our MailChimp Integration Tutorial.
- [FEATURE] – Hubspot Integration!
- Create new contacts in HubSpot with data from SurveyGizmo surveys & forms
- Update existing contacts in HubSpot with data from SurveyGizmo surveys & forms
- Pull HubSpot contact info into SurveyGizmo questions/fields
- Learn more in our Hubspot Integration Tutorial.
- [FEATURE] – In Standard Reports and insights canvas, many charts now have the option to specify the values to begin and end axes with. Learn more in the following tutorials:
- [IMPROVEMENT] – We added many bulk editing features for users and teams. Learn more in the following tutorials:
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Duplicate email addresses are now supported for users on Subaccounts. Learn more in our Subaccount Tutorial.
- [FIX] – The One-at-a-Time interaction in combination with row logic on grid questions was fixed to ensure all rows display when they should.
- [FIX] – Fix to Page Timer Actions to prevent it from redirecting to first page of survey.
- [FIX] – Fix for Page Timer Actions returning an error after the timer has elapsed.
- [FIX] – Fix to scrollable question titles via IE and Firefox.
- [FIX] – Fix to PII displaying in Email Campaign Status Logs when anonymous setting in survey is enabled.
- [FIX] – User Data Filter was fixed so that filtering works properly.
- [FIX] – Fixed a bug in Individual Responses to ensure that the Thank You page shows on the data tab when it should.
Reach out to our Support Team if you have any questions or concerns about any of the above releases!
The SurveyGizmo Team