Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Standard Report – Row Averages for grid questions were not calculating within Standard Reports. This has been fixed!
- [NEW FEATURE] – SurveyGizmo now has a Tableau Data Connector Integration.
- [UPDATE] – We made several improvements to the existing Webhook Action, including:
- an option to pass custom HTTP headers along with your request
- the ability to run your webhook between each survey page
- the option to use merge codes to dynamically pull information into the request url
- [FIX] – Standard Report – Comments submitted as part of a response to an Image Heatmap question were not being included within Standard Reports. This has been fixed.
- [FIX] – 9/27 – We addressed a brief problem with downloading Offline Mode links.
- [FIX] – 9/27 – We fixed a problem with field mapping (Fields to Pass) within Actions that contain this functionality (Salesforce, URL Redirect, Webhook, etc.).
- [FIX] – 9/28 – An issue that prevented the survey Save & Continue feature from working, was fixed.
- [FIX] – 9/28 – A follow-up fix to the above-mentioned field-mapping issue was released. This fix addressed a mapping issue specific to Salesforce Actions.
Please contact our Support Team with questions or concerns related to any of the above releases.
Have a great week!
The SurveyGizmo Team